Thursday, February 05, 2015

Results of the Naming Contest....

After much thought and many suggestions I have decided not to change my blog name.  Southern Somedays has been with me for almost 10 years...that is a long time in the blog world.  It has documented my loves, my likes, my highs, my lows and my losses.  That isn't a bad thing, it just is.  So, for all those who suggested ideas thank you, but I have decided that Southern Somedays is still my online home and as my life has transformed so has Southern Somedays...to a point.  I want to get back to what I loved most about blogging in the first place....recording life, finding beauty in the small things and loving all things Southern, of course!

P.S.  I hope to actually get back to blogging as well so keep an eye out and don't forget about me all fives of you that still read!

post signature

6 comments:

evie said...

Michelle, I think of you often and hope that each passing day brings more peace and more joy! Love you!

evie said...

Michelle, I think of you often and hope that each passing day brings you more peace and more joy! Love you!

Sues said...

This post makes me smile! :-) Sending love!!!

Ruth said...

I am happy that you will be back to blogging.

Amy said...

I hope you blog more often, Michelle! I've been following your blog for years and cheering you on.

Amy Buchanan said...

I'm with you... my goal is to get back to blogging!! I think blogging is a sort of therapy for me, and after the past few months in my own life, I definitely need therapy!

Hope your year has started off well and you are finding your new 'normal'!!