Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Naming Contest!

So, I have decided I do want to pursue a new blog with a different feel, which I hope to show growth and transparency in my life and heart and also share the things that I still love even after the hard year I have faced.   I don't want Southern Somedays to go totally away because it recorded my life for years, the life I had always dreamed of and loved....until the very end. But I also lost a lot of myself in the pain of the past year so I am hoping to refocus and share that transformation.  It won't always be pretty and filled with bubble gum and roses and I am sure there are those out there that would rather not read some of the words that may tumble out but it is my story, my life.

There was a while where it was easy to overlook what I  really love, what I really enjoy and what I just think is just fun and now is the time to do some rediscovery. But without a name, I am feeling stuck...so help me out!  If I pick your suggested name and/or tagline (you must leave in a comment!) I will send you Talbot's new, amazing fragrance roller ball.  I am in love with this perfume and think it is perfect!   You will receive Talbot's new signature fragrance in a travel-ready .25oz fragrance rollerball. Timeless, feminine and modern, this new scent exudes an easy elegance with a fresh, floral and fruity bouquet. 

Can you tell I really love it???  So fire up those creative juices and help me find a new blog name so I can get that new blog up and designed!

P.S. Comments and suggestions left on the previous post will be considered as entries as well!  Thanks!!!

2 comments:

Sues said...

I'm so excited to read more suggestions!!!

Laura Jane Spanhanks said...

I'm so, so glad you aren't abandoning blogging. You have so much more wisdom to impart!!!!