This week's questions are all about TV! Which is fun for me since I have really developed TV watching as a recent in life pass time...seriously before the last couple of years I never watched! Yes, I know, I am an odd ball!
1. What is your favorite TV show of the past? That would have to be Jericho! It was a short lived series that I actually watched in completion on DVD after it was off TV. I loved it (thought I found it kind of scary too!)
2. What is your current favorite TV show? That would be Dallas! Yes, it could have actually been my old favorite (but it wasn't because, honestly I didn't watch much TV back in the day!) Although it has only been on a few weeks, I am completely sucked in and you will find me on the sofa front and center on Wednesday nights at 9:00 PM.
3. Which reality show would you NEVER do? I can't imagine doing ANY reality show so I think I could list all of them here....nope, nadda, never! Not to mention I think to be on a reality show I would have to start swearing more and yelling at people and that just seems like a lot of work.
4. Which reality show would you LOVE to do? See my answer to # 3 and that pretty much sums it up. I am not crazy about reality TV...can you tell?
5. What is the TV personality/character that you feel is most like you? I am not sure, but I think probably a cross between Julia and Suzanne Sugarbaker (Designing Women.) come to think of it I probably should have put Designing Women up there under question 1 too!