According to Beanland & Terry, in your kitchen "every chick should have....
* Luxurious hand lotion next to her kitchen sink
* A stereo in the kitchen to play tunes that inspire, calm, and cheer
* At least one delicious frozen entree in the freezer -- for afternoons or evenings too fun to stand in front of the stove
* A well worn recipe card with a favorite family dish from a grandmother or other cherished relative
* Pictures of family and friends on the refrigerator door
* Someone to call if you get into a culinary fix
* A hidden box or bag of some wonderful junk food
* A signature specialty that you can whip up with one arm tied behind your back
* Something distinctly "you" in your kitchen -- a frilly apron, an oven mitt, or a trivet from a memorable trip
* A beautiful bottle or tin of something deliciously refined and gourmet -- like a limited-run, estate-bottled olive oil or balsamic vinegar, or English tea biscuits in a vintage tin
* A neighbor who will lend you an emergency cup of sugar or an egg"
Ame Mahler Beanland & Emily Miles Terry, Nesting: it's a Chick Thing, 2004
Do you have anything/s that you think some be added to this "should have" list?