Speaking of lunches I like to do fun things even for my DD who is in high school. Some of my favorite things to do:
- I like to wrap fun, colorful cutlery in neat napkins and tie with a bit of left over ribbon. I will hit places like Party City and pick up clearance birthday party napkins just for this.
- Use that "gel icing" that comes in tubes to drawn cute patterns or designs on sandwiches...even a monogram on occasion.
- I like to use my Pampered Chef "circle sandwich" maker https://www.pamperedchef.com/ordering/prod_details.tpc?prodId=33&words=round%20sandwich and the kids love them.
- Include a card every so often or even just a Post-It note with a little note.
- I will include a favorite candy, on occasion, which is a huge surprise and special treat (Lindt Lindor Balls are a favorite http://www.lindt.com/1610/3429/3497/3503/3504.asp)
- Cut sandwiches into their initial.
- Sometimes, when strawberries are plentiful, I will wash and hule a huge amount an include a big bowl of them to share with friends along with a little packet of powdered sugar to sprinkle on top...THAT is a big hit.
So, share some of your fun ideas for spicing up lunches!